Strengths of AEF Projects
- Support and commitment from all stake-holders and sufficient funds and resources
- Institutional processes reflecting the need for efficiency and effectiveness
- Policies, regulations, norms and guidelines adhered to and followed in true spirit
- Continuous professional development for teachers and other Personnel
- Development of ICT resources, on-going maintenance and support
Educational Activities of the AEF Founding Members & AEF
- Establishing and developing state-of-art integrated educational facilities and institutions of learning and holistic human development at all levels from School to University, for learners of all age-groups, utilizing the global knowledge base, proven methodologies and latest technology at our command.
- Collaborating with more advanced national and international organizations / institutions with shared vision and mission.
- Undertaking and contributing to research and other developmental activities to understand, improve and innovate in the knowledge base of the areas of our operations.
- Designing and providing educational programmes and courses of studies in traditional, emerging and innovative areas in AEF Institutions to develop future oriented knowledge workers, researchers, managers and technology trained manpower with commitment to excellence in order to realise their fullest potential so as to adapt to changing globalised environment.
- Offering growth oriented positive environment in its institutions to inculcate ethical standards with emphasis on human dignity, team work and environmental sensitivity.
- Planning and gaining active contribution of various stake-holders and the society.